Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Action List for Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A couple of people have asked for extensions on the report. Since I am not taking any late reports for any reason and since moving the deadline would still allow me to get them graded in time to turn in final grades, I am moving the deadline to 8:00 PM on Monday. I have office hours from 1:00 to 3:00 on Friday (with someone already scheduled at 2:00), and you can email specific questions, but not entire drafts, over the weekend.
  • Email the Drug Company Analysis Report to me by 8:00 PM on Monday, April 25, 2011; remember that I cannot accept late reports for any reason.
  • Start thinking of the topic for your Public Health Posters.
  • Remember that DWA #23 will take place during class; since I intend to keep most of class time open for you to do your own work, all who show up and hang around will get credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment