Judging by the forecast, I would not be surprised if campus is open tomorrow afternoon, but six to ten inches of snow overnight and in the morning is too much to worry about, and it's too easy for us to make up the time. So, I have decided to cancel class
So, for next Tuesday, February 1, 2011, read the first two chapters of Writing in the Health Professions, and next Tuesday will count as both DWAs 2 and 3. After next Tuesday, the schedule stays the same.
Take care of yourselves, get some sleep, and use the time to get ahead.